Currently one of our reputed client is hiring “Business Analyst” for a leading NBFC for Mumbai (BKC).
Job Description :-
- Develop business segment strategies, research markets & competitors, articulate value propositions, and identify growth opportunities
- Identify key issues and methodology to verify or refute them
- Assist top management in business strategy planning
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business
- Creatively obtain and vet data, develop and execute quantitative analysis, cross-check results to identify potential inconsistencies or limitations.
- Identifies data patterns & trends and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Identifies the pain points through the analysis of data, turning them into actionable recommendations to help senior management teams make strategic business decisions
Communicates results with business groups and incorporate feedback as appropriate
- Reporting monthly profitability and dashboards summarizing the key performance indicators related to the business in comparison to plan
- Provide complete analysis on business matters across products and strategy
- Analysis & dissemination of the various business indicators through reports like variance analysis, trend analysis & adhoc reports
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to execute key value creation and manage transformation initiatives
- Support other corporate strategy responsibilities as needed, including strategic planning, market research and competitor bench markingRequired Skills :
- Experience in business optimization, problem-solving, or strategic solution roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the NBFC space
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, organization, prioritization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize changeEducation and Experience :
- Hands on experience in business analyst role in strategic research, predictive analytics, business analytics or the equivalent
- Experience in market analysis and performing competition bench marking for developing business strategies
- MBA from a Tier 2 campus with 3-5 years of experience in similar domain.