We are hiring Business Development Manager – Singapore (Looking for Indian with PR) for one of our reputed IT client
Qualification – Graduate
Experience – 10+ years
Location – Singapore
Visa Status – PR holders
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be working for APAC focusing South East Asia geography.
- Sourcing and qualifying Global ERP Package Solutions Sales (MS Dynamics F&O and BC) opportunities with companies currently not served by the firm.
- Special focus on Business Development of Microsoft CSP business model for O365, Azure, Power BI and CRM tools.
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure the business.
- Working with the Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to construct a demonstration of our core business application solutions.
- Actively working with networking contacts, professional affiliations, industry groups and related Centers of Influence.
- Support Partners, Principals, Directors and Senior Managers in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate.
- Work closely with local and national marketing resources to develop effective, targeted go-to-market plans for the industry teams they support.