We have an opportunity for Flex cube Architect position for one of our client based In Changi Business Park, Singapore.
The candidate’s main objective is to provide Subject Matter Expertise and guidance in the requirement Analysis and solution design of our core Global Accounting Platform. Candidate should have knowledge of Core banking systems, Accounting, and Banking Operations.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide product expertise for our product suite to a variety of audiences, including the Local Business team, Local and Global Operation teams, Business, Analysts, Development teams and Senior Management.
- Possess a clear understanding of how the business uses the products in day-to-day activities and able to communicate this to the Business Partners and to Technology. For new countries being rollout to Core Accounting Platform, should be able to provide the same support.
- Work with Global Delivery Team to understand the business requirements. Document solution design utilizing data flow and Functional flow diagrams. Candidate will lead workshops to describe application functionality and the ability to support current business functions and processes, determine functional gaps, propose workarounds, and identify potential areas of development. In this role, candidate will be responsible for explaining application functionality and answering functional question from project stakeholders.
- Design and document solutions based on functional requirements using Flexcube Extensibility Framework.
- Develop required Oracle PL/SQL modules and packages to support extended functions in Flexcube.
- Perform and document unit and integration testing of developed modules and regression testing for subsequent releases.
- Demonstrates his/her understanding of the business’ short- and long-term objectives; and should be able to communicate this to a non technical audience to ensure that the business strategies are maintained.
- Works independently on several concurrent complex initiatives and devises project definitions to solve complex business problems considering business processes and/or systems capability to achieve desired results.
- 7-9 years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years of functional and technical expertise implementing and developing Flexcube
- 2+ years of Application business analysis experience in Flexcube.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology desirable
- Banking Domain experience (DDA, Payments, Funds Transfer, International Cash Management, SWIFT /Messaging, Trade Services)
- Proficiency in diagramming tools is required, MS Visio preferred.
- Client facing management or Relationship Management experience.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) issues in a clear and timely manner to build trusting partnership a wide variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, highly-focused, detail-oriented as well as a team player with high energy levels and the desire to learn and progress within the company.
- Solid organizational and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.