We are hiring for Flutter Developer for one of our clients – a leading NBFC for Bangalore
Responsibilities of candidates include:
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework.
- Maintain existing codebases of Android and Flutter.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers.
- Build user UI/UX interfaces/wireframes/prototypes designed and Integration of mobile data storage solutions.
- Integrate various APIs from third parties.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of QAs, and other developers.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices.
- Coordination with Vendors’ development team for CR execution and implementation.
- Provide clarity and guidance when working with developers to solve functional and analytical issues