Mode of hiring: Permanent
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering / Management
- 8-10 years of years Project Management experience with Knowledge in Capital Markets
- Able to assist Business Analyst tasks and Co-ordinate with Business Users for requirements gathering when bandwidth is available
- Experience in working on Agile projects
- Experience in using JIRA to track requirements
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team, working in different time zones
- Excellent communication skills – Oral, written and interpersonal / time management skills
- Good team player
Good to have Skills:-
- In-depth knowledge in Capital Markets/Equities/FX
- Project Management certification like PMP Or DASSM Agile Scrum Master from PMI
- Or Business Analysis certification like CBAP from IIBA or BA certification
- Liaise with client’s business and technology teams supporting a fast paced Agile development environment.
- Analyze and design solutions to meet the project requirements / stakeholder expectations that can be captured as respective user stories in JIRA.
- Prepare process maps and suggest recommendations and improvements to the current process to meet the business/project need.
- Work with a geographically distributed technology team to ensure that the requirements / business need are well understood and the solution developed are in line with the requirements.
- Act as a functional / system expert and facilitate knowledge sharing / management within the team
- Plan the approach, tools and templates to be used, timelines and monitor performance for analysis work
- Meet customer requirements with least amount of rework and high amount of test coverage in the least amount of time
- Identify existing system bottlenecks and deficiencies, devise and assist in implementing robust solutions to address these shortcomings.
- Support building a test automation suites to reduce the regression effort of the QA team.
Mandatory Certification :
Project Management certification like PMP Or DASSM Agile Scrum Master from PMI OR IIBA – Agile Analysis Certification or IIBA – Certification in Business Data Analytics or IIBA – Certification of Capability in Business Analysis or IIBA – Certified Business Analysis Professional