Reporting to : Business Head – Global
Job Description :
Marketing & Turnover
- Responsible to meet the defined Turnover for the financial year.
Promotion & Business Development.
- Customer Greetings and Email marketing.
- Data bank generation
- Lead generation from generated data bank
- Send KYC to the new customers.
- Send short and detailed questionnaire to the customers.
- Review inquiries and Send quotation & sample as per requirement of customer.
- Receive and review PO form buyer and accept the PO if ok.
- Prepare Order Acceptance and other required documents from buyers and get the customer approval.
- Analyze the document requirement of the customer and check if it can be done or not.
- Co-ordinate with customer for all requirements.
- Send Dispatch Schedule to factory and share the dispatch instructions.
- Update Buyer about the status of the shipment.
- Follow-up for payment and check with the bank.
- Maintain the payment cycle as agreed with the customer
- Co-ordinate with the quality department and try to solve the same.
- Send the appropriate CAPA to customer to resolve the complaint.
Export shipment handling.
- Documentation for foreign payment and remittance for exhibition purpose.
- Make Proforma invoice
- Maintain monthly expense sheet for all exports.
- Check bank contract/LC.
- Sales analysis data
- Daily MIS; MTM and Monitoring sheet.
- All ISO files to be maintained.
- Daily MIS to be sent before 6.00 pm every day to Manager IB and Business Director.
- Monthly MIs of the department to be prepared before 6th of every month.
- To acknowledge all mails and respond within two hours.
- Any task if not accomplished within deadline it should be appropriately addressed and new task accomplishment date should be given.